CLICK TO LISTEN

CLICK TO LISTEN
DESCENT HYPNOSIS RADIO STREAMS HYPNOSIS SESSIONS 24/7. IF EMBEDED PLAYER DOESN'T AUTOMATICALLY PLAY, YOU CAN LISTEN BY CLICKING THE ABOVE BANNER. RADIO STATION STREAMS USING ITUNES, VLC, WINAMP OR REALPLAYER.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

New From Diva

Close your eyes and listen to detailed descriptions of my ever moving body wrapped in shimmery satin and dual layers of high gloss tan nylon towering over you. Listen to me through stereo headphones as I impose my desire and will upon you, conditioning you to give in to me willingly. You cannot resist my nylon, and you will not resist my control.


-Diva

http://www.dominanthypnosis.com/

“Breaking you, purging you, rebuilding you to my design."

You can hear "Nylon Glaze" on DHR beginning today. Tune in to listen and be sure to visit Diva's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment