CLICK TO LISTEN

CLICK TO LISTEN
DESCENT HYPNOSIS RADIO STREAMS HYPNOSIS SESSIONS 24/7. IF EMBEDED PLAYER DOESN'T AUTOMATICALLY PLAY, YOU CAN LISTEN BY CLICKING THE ABOVE BANNER. RADIO STATION STREAMS USING ITUNES, VLC, WINAMP OR REALPLAYER.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

DHR Welcomes Mistress Joanne

Christmas has come a few days early for me. It comes in the long awaited opportunity that I now have to announce that Mistress Joanne has come to DESCENT Hypnosis Radio with a holiday themed sesseion entitled “Happy Holidaze”. Mistress Joanne is one of the best and longest friends that I have in the hypnosis community. I’ve had the pleasure of spending many sleepless late nights and early mornings in chat rooms discussing everything with Joanne from hypnosis theory, poetry, and her love of diverse musical artists from Coltrane to Jeff Buckley to Boards Of Canada. Joanne has as unique a personality as I’ve ever encountered, Talented beyond belief and a truly natural hypnotist.


I will allow Mistress Joanne to introduce herself to you in her own words…

I'm a HypnoDomme, writer, poet, musician/percussionist and DJ...an agent of rhythm...My life's passions are hypnosis and music, and everything I do drips of either one or both...My style is always seductive, always commanding and always intense...am I evil? no...am I mischievous? yes! I take exquisite delight in subtly manipulating and influencing your perceptions of reality...it's a good thing I'm ethical...

About “Happy Holidaze” …

This original one track recording has been given "the treatment" as it were ...and just in time for the holidays...now with improved sound quality and a endless myriad of subliminal layers, this most compelling session reminds you that it is the season of giving...in...to Mistress Joanne...the holiday season is upon U/us and with it comes so much...I offer the gift of irresistible psychological seduction for the playful purposes of enslaving your mind to Me...and yet I take the desire to drop you into a deeper subspace than ever before quite seriously...upon entering (and re-entering) this realm with Me, you discover that I have presents under the tree for you to open...while you become more helplessly and hypnotically open in My presence...I think you'll find My gifts most appealing, most alluring and most addictive...you've never experienced the ecstasy of the holidays quite like this...give Me your attention...that's all I need...once I have it, I

have you and you will discover your deepest surrender yet...your mind lost in a complete WHITEOUT...yet you are found...writhing in enslaved bliss...the most perfect way I can think of for you to enjoy the season...Happy Holidaze, My slaves!

“Happy Holidaze” will stream on DHR for a limited time for the holidays.

You’ll find Mistress Joanne’s entire hypnosis catalog at

http://www.surrendertosleep.com/

1 comment: