CLICK TO LISTEN

CLICK TO LISTEN
DESCENT HYPNOSIS RADIO STREAMS HYPNOSIS SESSIONS 24/7. IF EMBEDED PLAYER DOESN'T AUTOMATICALLY PLAY, YOU CAN LISTEN BY CLICKING THE ABOVE BANNER. RADIO STATION STREAMS USING ITUNES, VLC, WINAMP OR REALPLAYER.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Meet Samantha


Samantha is the voice of a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist who enjoys guiding listeners on erotic trance adventures. Seductive and subtle in the beginning, Samantha's power and presence grow ever stronger as the listener drifts deeper and deeper into trance. With sessions from gentle relaxation through to forced feminization and hands free orgasm, HypnoErotica has something for everyone.

Samantha has come to DHR and beginning today, you can enjoy “Samantha Sez III”. With multiple voice tracks, your conscious mind is gently overwhelmed as Samantha takes you deep into trance. This recording will make it easy for you to follow Samantha's voice into any situation easily. This file exercises your imagination in ways you may never have experienced before. Exercises that get you ready for the erotic hypnosis adventures to come.

You can now hear “Samantha Sez III” as part of our daily playlist and be sure to visit Samantha's website for more!

http://www.hypnoerotica.biz/

4 comments:

  1. Samantha I love your videos I can't stop watching hipnotic persuason I love it I hear myself saying yes master and I love it. Also the need to be controled I even wish I was a women inthe video I can't stop thinking of it.it make me so horny.I've never felt such pleasure.thank you master

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samantha you look so hot if that is your real photo i would love to meet you one day and let you do any thing to me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Samantha how long does it take the BCCP to stop affecting me or does it ever? It's killing me especially combined with the jackpot 1,2,3,4 especially 2,3 of isabella valentine... i want out and i need help i cant take it anymore...help me please im loosing it...
    lebfeet81@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with everything about your videos

    ReplyDelete