CLICK TO LISTEN

CLICK TO LISTEN
DESCENT HYPNOSIS RADIO STREAMS HYPNOSIS SESSIONS 24/7. IF EMBEDED PLAYER DOESN'T AUTOMATICALLY PLAY, YOU CAN LISTEN BY CLICKING THE ABOVE BANNER. RADIO STATION STREAMS USING ITUNES, VLC, WINAMP OR REALPLAYER.

Monday, June 25, 2012

Miss Kay's "Emptiness"




While listing to this file you will begin to drift away and your mind will feel like it is wiped clean by me, just to have it filled up again with my thoughts. You will see the empty black sky and I will help you count the stars while you relax and sleep deep for me, as I take full control of you and your mind with my sweet and sexy voice. Enjoy the deep relaxation and mind control that this file contains.

 xoxo Miss Kay

"Emptiness" can now be heard on DHR as part of our daily playlist. 

Visit www.callmisskay.com to explore Miss Kay's hypnosis catalog.
www.callmisskay.com

No comments:

Post a Comment