CLICK TO LISTEN

CLICK TO LISTEN
DESCENT HYPNOSIS RADIO STREAMS HYPNOSIS SESSIONS 24/7. IF EMBEDED PLAYER DOESN'T AUTOMATICALLY PLAY, YOU CAN LISTEN BY CLICKING THE ABOVE BANNER. RADIO STATION STREAMS USING ITUNES, VLC, WINAMP OR REALPLAYER.

Thursday, August 16, 2012

DHR Welcomes Miss Kira

 
My name is Miss Kira. I’m a 22 year old female from England. I’ve always been the type of girl who looks quite innocent; I still get ID’d for things even now however I’ve always found a way of using this to my advantage. I quickly found that the innocent look and puppy-dog eyes could easily get me what I wanted and oh, I love to get exactly what I want. I guess you could say this is where my love for being dominant grew. I quickly learnt the art of manipulation, moulding those around me to cater to my every whim. I enjoyed having people eating out of the palm of my hand. I was, however, always told that this was wrong, that to be a woman I should run around catering to everyone else’s whim and be a good person and, it wasn’t until I met like-minded people through the internet and the people who love to be submissive and find pleasure in giving a dominant woman, such as myself, everything she demands, that I began to be comfortable with who I really was.

I have such a love for being bought things; having money spent on me gives me a near-sexual pleasure that is unmatched by anything else but physical contact. I just love going to a bar and finding a man who will buy me drinks all night, the idea of him spending his hard-earned cash on me makes me happy and I’ve often found men who like the thought that I am completely unobtainable to them and the closest they are able to get is to know their gifts are going to be in my possession.
These traits were soon combined with my fascination in hypnosis when a friend introduced me to the world and I began to research for myself, not only in the erotic side of things but in self-help hypnosis too. I started to gain a real fascination for it and decided that I would like to share this with the world and so, here I am.

-Miss Kira


Miss Kira I specializes in brainwashing and financial domination and will soon begin exploring other types of recordings. You can now hear “Conditioned Kitten” each day as part of our DHR Broadcast!

Be sure to visit Miss Kira’s new website at http://misskira.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment