CLICK TO LISTEN

CLICK TO LISTEN
DESCENT HYPNOSIS RADIO STREAMS HYPNOSIS SESSIONS 24/7. IF EMBEDED PLAYER DOESN'T AUTOMATICALLY PLAY, YOU CAN LISTEN BY CLICKING THE ABOVE BANNER. RADIO STATION STREAMS USING ITUNES, VLC, WINAMP OR REALPLAYER.

Monday, October 8, 2012

After Hours With The Muse

 
In celebration of The Muse’s birthday, I’m proud to announce a new session entitled “Cherry Blossom Guided Meditation”.  Beginning today, you can enjoy this session as part of the DHR Playlist. 

In addition, I’m very proud to announce a joint project with The Muse.  We’ve teamed up to bring you a call in show with hypnosis as the main focus.  The show will be scheduled for a monthly live broadcast on blogtalkradio.com and a rebroadcast on DHR.  The Muse will bring you interesting topics and guests in an enjoyable half hour broadcast.  Here are the details from The Muse.

 

In an effort to get a dialogue going about erotic hypnosis and meditation and mysticism I'm launching After Hours. That and I've always wanted my own chat show. You can call in and talk with me! This does two things:
1. Gives me a reason to talk to people at least once a month.
2. Lets you ask me your hypno related thusly freeing (hopefully) other hypnotists.
So there you have it, call me. Beware there might be a TARDIS or some lewd humor. As I am not sure of my first guests. Tune In

Tune in on October 19th at 1:30pm US Pacific Time (4:30 pm US Eastern) for our first Open Lines Broadcast of After Hours.
 
http://hyp.snarkycompanion.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment