CLICK TO LISTEN

CLICK TO LISTEN
DESCENT HYPNOSIS RADIO STREAMS HYPNOSIS SESSIONS 24/7. IF EMBEDED PLAYER DOESN'T AUTOMATICALLY PLAY, YOU CAN LISTEN BY CLICKING THE ABOVE BANNER. RADIO STATION STREAMS USING ITUNES, VLC, WINAMP OR REALPLAYER.

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Charlotte Gray Comes To DHR!

 
DESCENT Hypnosis Radio welcomes very dear and long time friend to our radio family.  I’ve got a special place in my heart for Mistress Charlotte and it is a true honor to broadcast sessions by this amazing artist. 




“Greetings to you my darling.  My name, as you may well have surmised (you clever boy, you) is Charlotte, though if you’re willing to please me enough, you may eventually earn the privilege of calling me Mistress.
I’m a creative, adventurous and occasionally cruel woman, skilled in the ways of mental manipulation, hypnotic eroticism and human psychology.  I find the domination and enslavement of men to be a most fulfilling art, and I expect and demand absolute respect from my boys at all times.  Yes, I can be kind, empathetic and gentle when it suits me; and I enjoy art, literature and music of times past, but if you want to attract and keep my attention honey, I suggest that you make a genuine effort to engage with me.  As so many Dommes say, ‘This isn’t about you’.”  
- Charlotte Gray
Venus In Furs
Do you dare submit to your despotic Mistress, your Venus in Furs? Take your first steps into submission to me, and discover what I’m all about. Being lost has never felt so good.
This wonderful session can now be heard as part of our daily hypnotic broadcast.  Tune in to hear it and be sure to visit Charlotte Gray's website to explore her mp3 catalog

No comments:

Post a Comment