CLICK TO LISTEN

CLICK TO LISTEN
DESCENT HYPNOSIS RADIO STREAMS HYPNOSIS SESSIONS 24/7. IF EMBEDED PLAYER DOESN'T AUTOMATICALLY PLAY, YOU CAN LISTEN BY CLICKING THE ABOVE BANNER. RADIO STATION STREAMS USING ITUNES, VLC, WINAMP OR REALPLAYER.

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Lady Skyla Comes To DESCENT Hypnosis Radio

Skyla, to our DESCENT Hypnosis Radio family and to our broadcast as she shares her creation, The Hypnotic Massage with our fans and listeners.  We’re extremely excited to bring this talented new artist to you and give you the opportunity to experience her amazing style of hypnosis.

Greetings, my name is Lady Skyla

I have been openly evolved in hypnosis and erotic hypnosis for just over 2 years now. My intent as a hypnotist is to bring my subjects into a place of peace, and deeper understanding. Most of my work is intended to bring you, the subject, into a safe, open space in your mind, and free you from the constraints of the mundane. I have been lucky enough, to be taught, by some of the greatest minds of this community. My hypnotic styling is my own, and it comes very naturally to me.

I am a poetic woman, with a flair for using my words to caress your mind, even outside of trance. I am very excited to finally be here on Descent Hypnosis radio, and look forward to, bringing you wonderful hypnotic experiences.

I hope you enjoy my brand new work, The Hypnotic Massage. This piece sends the listener into a journey of music, relaxation, and expanding your minds barrier. Thank you for listening!

      Lady Skyla~

Please Follow on Twitter @LadySkyla
Visit online at Sensual-Hypnosis.com

No comments:

Post a Comment