CLICK TO LISTEN

CLICK TO LISTEN
DESCENT HYPNOSIS RADIO STREAMS HYPNOSIS SESSIONS 24/7. IF EMBEDED PLAYER DOESN'T AUTOMATICALLY PLAY, YOU CAN LISTEN BY CLICKING THE ABOVE BANNER. RADIO STATION STREAMS USING ITUNES, VLC, WINAMP OR REALPLAYER.

Thursday, January 1, 2015

DHR Welcomes Mistress Poison Ivy

I believe in a good home, in sane and sound living, in good food, good times, faith and hope. I have always believed in these things. And it was with some amazement that I realized I was one of the few people in the world who really believed in these things without going around making a dull middle class philosophy out of it.  But there is also another side in my personality and nobody would expect what kinky Ideas are on my mind.
I guess I am the type of girl your mother warned you about ;-)

What shall I say? I've manipulated men since I was 13. Its so easy ;-)

    - Mistress Poison Ivy

Deep Trance Now

Enjoy the soothing sound of my voice and let me lead you into a deep, relaxing trance.

Take care you will be alone and undisturbed for an hour. Maybe you will get a big boner

I will lead you into trance, and you will learn some triggers to increase the effect of my other files. This file will also enhance your ability to go really deep.

Maybe you will get addicted to me.

To me.

My words,

and the soothing sound of my voice....

Visit
SensualMistress.com/Mistress-Poison-Ivy

No comments:

Post a Comment