CLICK TO LISTEN

CLICK TO LISTEN
DESCENT HYPNOSIS RADIO STREAMS HYPNOSIS SESSIONS 24/7. IF EMBEDED PLAYER DOESN'T AUTOMATICALLY PLAY, YOU CAN LISTEN BY CLICKING THE ABOVE BANNER. RADIO STATION STREAMS USING ITUNES, VLC, WINAMP OR REALPLAYER.

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Poison Ivy's Ring To Submission

Seduced into submission. This file is the basic file of my New Series "The Ring to Submission" My nice, gentle and erotic voice will guide you into a deep trance.  Trust me and surrender. Be mine. I will help you to focus on your erotic fantasies.  To improve your imagination, and to feel my voice deep inside. Please use Headphones, it will increase your experience.   Before you start,  you should put a ring around your finger.  Preferably one without any current sentimental attachment. It can be a real ring, or some string.   Wherever you are, whatever you do, This ring will remind you of me. You will be mine.   You will enjoy being my obedient  slave. And To wear my ring around your finger.

Visit SensualMistress.com/Mistress-Poison-Ivy

No comments:

Post a Comment