CLICK TO LISTEN

CLICK TO LISTEN
DESCENT HYPNOSIS RADIO STREAMS HYPNOSIS SESSIONS 24/7. IF EMBEDED PLAYER DOESN'T AUTOMATICALLY PLAY, YOU CAN LISTEN BY CLICKING THE ABOVE BANNER. RADIO STATION STREAMS USING ITUNES, VLC, WINAMP OR REALPLAYER.

Thursday, August 1, 2013

DHR Welcomes Jenny DeMilo!


DESCENT Hypnosis Radio welcomes Jenny DeMilo to our broadcast family.  You'll be able to hear "Submit And Obey" as part of our regular broadcast and Miss DeMilo is our featured artists this weekend so you'll hear an extra helping of her work all weekend long.  Please join me in welcoming Miss DeMilo to our broadcast family. 
"I’m Jenny DeMilo and I’m a fetish enthusiast, professional Dominatrix and Hypno-Domme based in Washington DC. A tall vixen at 5’9″ in my bare feet and over six foot in my tall girlie heels. My feet are a perfect size 8.5 with very high arches and extremely flexible toes and I love to have them pampered and worshiped. I have world-class 36DD curves, sparkling root beer eyes, long silky dark mahogany hair, alabaster skin and a quirky seductive smile. Holding a degree in art, I’m a collected and professional erotic photographer and a published writer. I can converse on most topics, from the silly to the esoteric. I can make you laugh, I can make you think or I can make you wish you were never born. The choice is yours.

I’m your Italian dream Mistress, tall, strong, playful creative and demanding. I expect to be worshiped and adored. Good slaves will be rewarded, bad ones… Punished."
- Mistress DeMilo
 
Gli italiani lo fanno meglio



Submit And Obey
To submit and obey  is what you crave. Being under a strong woman's control, my control,  is what you crave and need. You need to feel the addition to being submissively aroused by me, obsessed with the arousal to submitting to me gives you, the high you crave ,the fix to submission you need. Giving up control like you never thought possible, knowing it feels right and true. giving in to your desires to obey my every wish and command, feeling the arousal and submission to the bone. The more you submit the deeper you go the more you need to submit, the more aroused you become, the more you  have to obey. Haunting and directed arousal, submission training. Manipulated into taking the steps to being  devastatingly submissive. Where you get sexual aroused from being in a deep excited trance state and you can feel your submission grow. Being under my command and control you will find it gives you great satisfaction and you will be more aroused then ever before.

This session is a DHR Exclusive!
Learn more about Miss Jenny
Blog:
JennyDeMilo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment