CLICK TO LISTEN

CLICK TO LISTEN
DESCENT HYPNOSIS RADIO STREAMS HYPNOSIS SESSIONS 24/7. IF EMBEDED PLAYER DOESN'T AUTOMATICALLY PLAY, YOU CAN LISTEN BY CLICKING THE ABOVE BANNER. RADIO STATION STREAMS USING ITUNES, VLC, WINAMP OR REALPLAYER.

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Welcome Ember to DHR!


DHR is excited to welcome a long-time friend to our Broadcast Family.  Please join me in welcoming Ember to DHR.  Beginning today, “Cult Classic” can now be heard each day as part of our broadcast and will be our featured session this weekend!
 
"I’m Ember. Welcome to my world. I’m a 30-year-old lifestyle domme and I haven’t had a vanilla relationship since my teens. I have many fetishes, I adore BDSM, and I have performed countless erotic hypnosis sessions in the past 10 years.  I offer many erotic, hypnotic, and BDSM sessions so no matter what you ache for, you will find the perfect erotic escape right here with me.

No matter the level of control you desire, I know the pleasure that can be found when you indulge in power exchange. I know how fun, intense, rewarding, and blissful, D/s experiences can be. I know what you're looking for. And if you stay here and fall to yours knees at my feet then you will find it.
So what are you waiting for?

Give in, breathe deep, and and get lost in my Ether."

     -Ember



Cult Classic

Love and addiction hypnosis at its best – This sultry session will leave you hopelessly ensnared and loving every minute. Clicking the link will get you a NiteFlirt “Payment Request” email. The contents, including the 19-minute session, will be accessible WITHOUT paying! But for those who want to tribute, I appreciate being honored for my work.  Download “Cult Classic” for yourself at http://emberandether.net/cult-classic/
 
Visit Ember online at EmberAndEther.net
Follow Ember on Twitter @EmberAndEther

No comments:

Post a Comment