CLICK TO LISTEN

CLICK TO LISTEN
DESCENT HYPNOSIS RADIO STREAMS HYPNOSIS SESSIONS 24/7. IF EMBEDED PLAYER DOESN'T AUTOMATICALLY PLAY, YOU CAN LISTEN BY CLICKING THE ABOVE BANNER. RADIO STATION STREAMS USING ITUNES, VLC, WINAMP OR REALPLAYER.

Monday, March 19, 2012

DHR Welcomes Lady Radiance

My name is Lady Radiance. I’ve been expressing Myself through erotic hypnosis and guided meditation since 2004 when I started building My website from scratch. My passion has now filled My life with pleasure and happiness for the past 8 years. Much to My surprise it just keeps getting more and more passionate, more and more creatively exciting - and each session I create is one tiny step onto new grounds for Me. I like learning as I go along, and although the changes in My sessions are only subtle, they ARE there. I am constantly inspired by e-mails and messages I get from listeners all over the world, and thanks to all My followers, friends and devoted ones I just keep getting better ……and better…….and better.


I am fortunate.

I am blessed.

I am Lady Radiance, FemDom Hypnotist and lifestyle Domme for over 17 years.

** ** **

I would very much like to share one of My mp3 sessions with the listeners of DHR. It’s called “Liquid Oddity" - 37 minutes long.

MANY more of My hypnotically seductive and mesmerizing mp3s can be found on http://www.ladyradiance.com/

"Liquid Oddity" can now be heard throughout each day as part of the DHR playlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment