CLICK TO LISTEN

CLICK TO LISTEN
DESCENT HYPNOSIS RADIO STREAMS HYPNOSIS SESSIONS 24/7. IF EMBEDED PLAYER DOESN'T AUTOMATICALLY PLAY, YOU CAN LISTEN BY CLICKING THE ABOVE BANNER. RADIO STATION STREAMS USING ITUNES, VLC, WINAMP OR REALPLAYER.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Lost In Paradise By Shelle Rivers

Feel the full effect and power of My voice as you enter My paradise...I will bring you peace, serenity, relaxation and the truest feeling of perfect submission, as you enter a paradise that I have created just for you.

Listen and feel your mind drift away with your Princess-Domina...I am your Domina, I will take special care of your subconscious mind while you sleep***GIGGLES***

- Shelle Rivers

Lost In Paradise is the newest release by Shelle Rivers for DESCENT Hypnosis Radio and beginning today, you can hear it throughout the day on DHR.

http://www.shellerivershypnotica.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment