CLICK TO LISTEN

CLICK TO LISTEN
DESCENT HYPNOSIS RADIO STREAMS HYPNOSIS SESSIONS 24/7. IF EMBEDED PLAYER DOESN'T AUTOMATICALLY PLAY, YOU CAN LISTEN BY CLICKING THE ABOVE BANNER. RADIO STATION STREAMS USING ITUNES, VLC, WINAMP OR REALPLAYER.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Mistress Carol's "You Will Obey" (Remastered)

Mistress Carol has been part of DESCENT Hypnosis Radio since the day we first signed on for broadcast. “You Will Obey” was one of the first sessions streamed on DHR. Mistress Carol has revisited the recording and remastered what was already an amazing session.

Mistress Carol describes “You Will Obey (Remastered)” in her own words…

I know you enjoyed the original. Fall into my control with this classic seductive remastered session. This is a conditioning session designed to introduce you to my voice. Once you have become accustomed to hearing my commands and my tone of voice it will become easier for you to fall deep into trance and under my control. This session takes you on a journey into the garden of my domain. Once there I will drop you into a deep trance and continue to drop you deeper. Come into my garden said the spider to the fly! Contains dual tracks, background music and vocals, and bilateral binaural beats.

Beginning this weekend, you can hear “You Will Obey (Remastered)” as part of our regular daily playlist. I’m sure you’ll enjoy this session so much you’ll want a copy of your own. Mistress Carol has generously allowed you to download this remastered masterpiece for free at her web site . Just click on the following link. http://myhypnoticdomain.3dcartstores.com/You-Will-Obey-Remastered_p_73.html .

You’ll find many more great hypnosis session at http://www.myhypnoticdomain.com/ . Be sure to pay her a visit for "Erotic Hypnosis For The Submissive In You".

No comments:

Post a Comment