CLICK TO LISTEN

CLICK TO LISTEN
DESCENT HYPNOSIS RADIO STREAMS HYPNOSIS SESSIONS 24/7. IF EMBEDED PLAYER DOESN'T AUTOMATICALLY PLAY, YOU CAN LISTEN BY CLICKING THE ABOVE BANNER. RADIO STATION STREAMS USING ITUNES, VLC, WINAMP OR REALPLAYER.

Friday, July 26, 2013

Lady Inamorata Joins DHR!


I'm thrilled to welcome Lady Inamorata to DESCENT Hypnosis Radio. The Legendary Inamorata was one of the first women to open the door and pave the way for the erotic hypnosis community as we know it today.  Since 1996, she has been changing minds and perspectives around the world.  She considers herself, first and foremost, a trance purist; enjoying the trance for the sake of trance.  She prefers live and phone sessions to creating trance files as "eliciting and evoking response and reaction is empowering and addictive for me." "I want to reach deep inside of your mind and pull out something raw, pure and uncensored and then savor it for as long as it lasts. The 'now' moment is very powerful."  Her trance files vary from animated visually stunning graphics (check out her youtube channel) to mp3 and flash files (on her website).  Some of her files have a few voice effects but mostly she prefers not to use sound effects and voice distortion, "if I can't do it live, I don't want to do it on a recording; I want my subject to be relaxed and calmed with my voice, not confuse them with distortion and echoes." A Reiki and Tantra practitioner, High Priestess, touch therapist and masseuse, Lady Inamorata often hosts workshops to teach others how to meditate, use creative visualization and hypnosis. 
My Control 

"My Control" is part of the Ds Series ("My Control", "Obey" and "Submissive Male") found on my website. A sensual description of the feelings that you may experience as a submissive. Addicting you to my voice and my control. Planting seeds that the more open you are, the more you will feel; the more you submit yourself, the more you will want to submit and the more obedient you are, the more pleasure you will feel.  Soft background music provides a relaxing atmosphere as you slip deeply into trance with the sound of my voice. 
 
Follow Lady Inamorata on Twitter @LadyInamorata

No comments:

Post a Comment