CLICK TO LISTEN

CLICK TO LISTEN
DESCENT HYPNOSIS RADIO STREAMS HYPNOSIS SESSIONS 24/7. IF EMBEDED PLAYER DOESN'T AUTOMATICALLY PLAY, YOU CAN LISTEN BY CLICKING THE ABOVE BANNER. RADIO STATION STREAMS USING ITUNES, VLC, WINAMP OR REALPLAYER.

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Miss Kay's "Love Magic"


Join Miss Kay in her Voodoo Priestess shop through this hypnosis session. Start off in the busy streets of Louisiana, and be drawn in to the peaceful yet sexually charged atmosphere of Miss Kay’s Voodoo Magic Shop. The power behind the words spoken in this session is unlike anything else you may have heard before. This journey will help you develop a love and devotion to Miss Kay.

***********************************************************

Miss Kay has shared the following and will be an ongoing contributor to DESCENT Blogs in the future.

Erotic Hypnosis is definitely accentuated when a hypnotist is not only gifted at her evocative art, but if she also has a sexy, compelling voice.  The signature voice of a "tist" is the paintbrush that applies the myriad of paint colors to a blank canvas.  The brushstrokes have to be deliberate and perfect and the finished piece of art has to be fascinating and breathtaking.  I treat my work and calling as an erotic hypnotist with the attention to detail of a true artist.   I am also studying psychology at the university level to perfect my art.  I think of my psych classes as "art school" for the serious, professional hypnotist.   

Hypnosis is a form of seduction and a sensual voice plays a great part in the act of seduction, enhancing its power exponentially.  A sexy and dreamy voice, accompanied by an alluring music track or a subliminally arousing whisper track, is irresistible.  Some of my live hypno subjects and mp3 file aficionados have complimented me and told me what a passionate and beautiful voice I have.  They also claim that they could recognize my voice even if they only heard a short recorded sample and were told to guess whose voice this is... My hypno voice is that memorable and that influential.  

I invite all Descent Hypnosis visitors to check out my dark, daring and mesmerizing Louisiana Voodoo Shop file titled "Love Magic" on the Descent Hypnosis Radio playlist and also to check out the files I offer for your purchase and delectation at my website Femdom-Erotic-Hypnosis.com.  Let me add that I also write and produce custom recordings from my professional home studio and if you are interested in a custom file for your personal listening pleasure, inquire via email about my production fee and leadtime: callmisskay@yahoo.com

***********************************************************

Follow Miss Kay on Twitter @CallMissKay

No comments:

Post a Comment