CLICK TO LISTEN

CLICK TO LISTEN
DESCENT HYPNOSIS RADIO STREAMS HYPNOSIS SESSIONS 24/7. IF EMBEDED PLAYER DOESN'T AUTOMATICALLY PLAY, YOU CAN LISTEN BY CLICKING THE ABOVE BANNER. RADIO STATION STREAMS USING ITUNES, VLC, WINAMP OR REALPLAYER.

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Lady Krystal Mesmer’s “Pleasure-Pumping Cocoon”

Our dear friend, Lady Krystal Mesmer, has shared this 15 minute long hypnosis session with us.  Please be aware that this session does contain some adult themes and language.  Enjoy!
 
Lady Krystal Mesmer’s “Pleasure-Pumping Cocoon”
“Keep seeing the strong, soothing, silvery strands of my captivating cocoon. Relax
comfortably in a Lovely Lady Mesmerizing web of love spellbinding
delights.  Feel this sensuous cocoon alluringly spin my charms all
around you, as I hypnotically draw you in.  It's such a wonderful
vision to get all wrapped up in!

I'd describe my *Pleasure-pumping Cocoon* vid as a classic Hypnotic video with some alluringly tantalizing twists.

Cocoons transform moths into beautiful monarch butterflies. Sometimes during this experience, my cocoon that has captured your attention transforms into you watching me sitting in a chair with my legs crossed and wearing a V-neck dress.  And V stands for voluptuous and va vas vroom!  And even with a hypno-swirl in front of me you clearly see the tops of my silky sheer stockings.

Oh! that's so sweet.  This is definitely very powerful wonderizm, very intense, and very interactive for both of us.

Let's just say you won't have any doubts about what I want you to do. I'll explicitly tell you, in very explicit ways, to take off your clothes and masturbate by stroking your c**k and b***s.  I tell you explicitly what to do and when, where, and how to AHIM! perform for our pleasuring.

Yes, here are some more decadent details.  I tell you how I want you to undress and display your desire and arousal to Me. I let you know when the time comes to touch yourself for My pleasure and your pleasuring too. I reveal exactly what to do with your c**k and to masturbate. I get very descriptive and I use words like b***s, c**k, and p***s. I really want you to get hot!  And that means, I had to use really HOT!-blooded, grownup language. I COMPLETELY GUIDE YOU INTO MASTURBATION EVERY SIZZLING STEP OF THE WANTONLY WICKED WAY!!

The language I use, the specific instruction I give for you to
masturbate, when TO COME, and the intense wonderism that's what's so
compelling in this video!

...
I really enjoyed our little tête-à-tête, and I hope you did too. “

-          Lady Krystal Mesmer

Visit LadyMesmer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment